Saturday, January 2, 2016

There he is!

There he was – there! I could see him clearly. I was happy to see him. I can’t emphasise enough on how much!

Do you know why people leave? Do you? Because it’s how nature works. It steals some, it floods you with others. Options, miracles, lessons and experiences. Nature really sucks sometimes. It makes you go through hell to just help you see the one thing that should matter to you in life. The one thing that you lost. The one thing you’ll probably never get back.

It’s stolen, lost, been distorted, forever. Nature should really suck to be playing mind games like that.

But what if he comes back? It’s the one thing I probably would cherish the most in life, and the one thing that probably is in my wildest imagination. It’s far, unreachable, untraceable. My fingers try to retrace the path where I lost him. Will I ever be the same?

What if he sings me that song that kept us bonded? I would probably die of happiness.

There he was – there! I could see him clearly now. There he was in a clouded ounce of memory I have, that is my happy place. There he was – smiling at me like nothing had happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment